All material contained within the Vegan Wine Box website (www.veganwinebox.co.uk) is covered by a disclaimer and protected by copyright laws.
- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. You must confirm that you are at least 18 years old when placing an order and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- We use the age verification provider AgeChecked.com to confirm your age unless you have paid by credit card. When placing an order, you must consent to us using this service, which in turn implies you consent to their Terms and Conditions.
- We operate a challenge 25 policy, so our couriers will ID anyone who appears under the age of 25.
- Any orders placed through the website are processed, subject to the products being available.
- Placing an order on the website does not constitute a contract; this only occurs when we accept your order.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- We offer one date for our subscription wine boxes; 1st of the month.
- We will process payments and orders on the 1st of the month (or shortly after if it falls on a weekend or bank holiday), either monthly or every two months depending on the frequency you chose.
- Your vegan wine box will be dispatched within 48 hours of payment clearing on a next day service.
- We will use the default credit card registered to your account for payment purposes. If we cannot take a payment (for example, your card has expired) we will use an alternative card registered to your account (if available) or failing that, we will contact you for new card details.
- We will email you a week before the payment is taken to remind you that we are taking the payment. You can choose to skip that month’s box if you want by letting us know within 48 hours of the email being sent. You can skip as many boxes as you want; it’s entirely up to you.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your account and cancelling via the Subscriptions option or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You cannot use a discount code when purchasing a gift card.
- Gift cards are only redeemable online at www.veganwinebox.co.uk and can be used for full or part payment. They cannot be exchanged for cash or used to purchase another gift card.
- Gift card recipients must be over 18. We will verify their age when they place an order.
- Gift cards are valid for 1 year from the date they are issued.
- Gift cards should be treated as cash. Vegan Wine Box cannot be held responsible if the gift card is stolen or used by someone other than the intended recipient. In such cases, we are unable to replace or reimburse the gift card.
- Gift cards can only be refunded to the purchaser within 14 days of purchase providing the gift card has not been used. All refunds given will be made by the same payment method originally used to make payment.
- All prices are in £ sterling and include UK VAT at the current rate of 20%.
- All orders must be paid for in £ sterling.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and products may be incorrectly priced. If we discover a pricing error, we will contact you prior to despatching your order to ask if you want to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price. We will not be obliged to supply products at the incorrect price.
- Any promotions or discount codes are single use only and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discount codes unless otherwise stated.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices at our discretion and without notice.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any offers at any time before the stated expiry date.
- We only deliver in the UK (England, Scotland and Wales).
- All standard delivery prices quoted are for delivery to mainland UK (excluding Highlands). See our delivery information page for further details.
- We work with trusted couriers to deliver your wine (APC Overnight for most orders). If they are unable to successfully deliver, they will leave instructions for you to re-book delivery.
- If your order goes missing or is damaged between dispatch and delivery, we will send you a replacement order as soon as we can. If we are unable to dispatch replacement goods within 7 days, we will offer you a full refund. For these purposes, delivery takes place when products are signed for by an adult.
- Please inspect your parcel at the point it is delivered. We recommend that you do not accept any damaged parcels. We cannot be held responsible for any damages that occurred during transit or for any issues that occur as a result of you accepting a damaged parcel. If your parcel appears to be intact but is found to be damaged once opened, please contact us immediately. We can only offer a refund if notified within 5 days.
See our Delivery Information page for more information.
Returns & Cancellations
- We will provide a full refund or replacement for any wines that are faulty providing they are returned within a reasonable timeframe.
- You can cancel your order at any time up until 14 days after delivery. We will provide a full refund as soon as the wine is returned (at your cost) in a saleable condition.
- Please contact us in the first instance to discuss any returns or cancellations.
- All refunds given will be made by the same payment method you originally used to make payment.
If you have a complaint, please contact us in the first instance and we will do everything we can to resolve it. You can contact us as follows:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 07854 760047
- Users of this website can post reviews and ratings. This opportunity is provided on the understanding that any content you post is not illegal, obscene, abusive or threatening, defamatory, does not infringe any intellectual property rights or violate anyone’s privacy.
- Your display name (as shown in your online account or as entered at the time of the review) will be displayed for any reviews you post.
- We reserve the right to remove or edit any content if it is deemed illegal, obscene, abusive or threatening, defamatory, infringes any intellectual property rights or violates anyone’s privacy.
- Vegan Wine Box reserves the right to use your review and name in future advertising, promotions etc. By posting your review, you agree to this potential usage.
- This website is produced and operated by Vegan Wine Box.
- Vegan Wine Box is a trading name of ecoUrbanites Ltd. Registered in England & Wales. Registered Office: 70 Rayens Cross Rd, Long Ashton, Bristol, BS41 9DY. Company Number: 11724973.
- Content on this website is copyrighted to Vegan Wine Box. No part of this website, including information, images, logos, photos, and overall appearance of the site, may be copied, republished, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders except for your own personal or non-commercial use.
- Vegan Wine Box endeavours to ensure all information on this website is accurate and that all products are represented correctly. However, no responsibility can be taken for any errors or omissions in the content or website.
- This website contains links to other websites that are operated by third-parties. These links are provided for your convenience only and do not constitute an endorsement of these websites. We do not accept any liability over the content of these third-party sites and linking to these sites is at your own risk.
- Although we take website security very seriously, we cannot guarantee that this website will always be available, or that it will be free of viruses or other issues. As such, Vegan Wine Box will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or related to this website. Use of this website is entirely at your own risk and you should take suitable precautions such as keeping software up-to-date and avoiding the use of public WiFi.
- We reserve the right to suspend your use of the website at any time for operational, regulatory, legal or other reasons. We may terminate your use of the website and/or your account with us with immediate effect if you breach any of these terms and conditions.
- We may update or amend these terms and conditions from time-to-time without notice to you. You agree to periodically review this page to be aware of any such revisions. Your continued use of this website signifies your acceptance of these terms; should they become unacceptable to you, you agree to stop accessing this site.
Last Updated: April 2020