We are still operational, but please bear the following in mind:
- We are much busier than normal, so our stock turnover is much higher. We are ordering wine every few days. So if something you want isn’t in stock, it will likely be back in stock within a few days.
- We are dispatching wine every week day. Your order should be dispatched the day after you place it, but occasionally this is taking an extra day.
- Our couriers are working hard to deliver wine in a timely fashion, but they are also much busier than normal. This means some deliveries are taking an extra day or two.
- For local Bristol deliveries, we are trying to batch them up as much as possible to avoid unnecessary journeys. Again, this means your wine may take an extra couple of days.
- As a result of these potential delays, we have temporarily removed the option to select a Delivery Date as we cannot guarantee a delivery date.
Your safety (and our own!) is very important to us. For deliveries, this means:
- Our couriers have temporarily suspended the need for orders to be signed for to avoid physical contact. They will place your parcel outside your door, ring the bell and step back a safe distance so you can collect your parcel without any contact. They will wait until you have collected it so that they can check you are over 18.
- We are employing similar tactics when we do local Bristol deliveries ourselves.
Stay safe, Dom and Emma
Last updated: 20th April 2020